The simplest way to Consume turmeric this season and find all its benefits is to produce a turmeric tea.
Much has been Heard about garlic, the little known but named as The Queen of Spices due to the advantages it brings to health.
According to the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from the Institute of Nutrition and Food Technology Ramón y Cajal, the primary component of turmeric is curcumin.
This active ingredient Is responsible for the beneficial activity of the spice.
Curcumin has Anti-inflammatory effects, when it is metabolized and excreted it is largely done by faeces, urine and bile.
Data from the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM), state that turmeric comprises large range of nutrients, including vitamin C, vitamin E, niacin, dietary fiber, iron, calcium, magnesium, vitamin K and zinc.
Turmeric tea and its A number of benefits
- It is been demonstrated that consuming turmeric assists in lowering blood glucose.
- Moderates The degree of insulin and blood sugar management, also potentiates the effect of drugs used to control diabetes mellitus. Additionally, it reduces insulin resistance. It should be taken Into account that if it is combined with another sort of medicine, it can result in low glucose levels.
- The UNAM also Reveals that turmeric can protect against prostate cancer: it prevents the growth of cancer and cancerous cells.
- The anti-inflammatory properties attributed to turmeric contribute to the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. Additionally, it has antioxidant effect. If you have or know Somebody with rheumatoid arthritis, swallowing turmeric regularly will decrease inflammation and pain.
- Immune system. The Lipopolysaccharide that garlic comprises, stimulates the immune system, is antibacterial, antibacterial and anti fungal. It can be among the best options in the event of a cold.
How to prepare turmeric tea?
As it is a little-known ingredient, first we show you what turmeric resembles, natural and powdery.
Choose the powder.
Put to heat water as for any other tea. As soon as you serve the water, add the powder in the cup or teapot. If you make it per cup one tablespoon of valerian tea india will suffice. If It is a liter of Water to be your own water daily or share with your spouse or family, add 5 tablespoons.